Vagisaf Intimate Wash, when used from the start, helps maintain menstrual health and vaginal cleanliness. Surprisingly, Vaginal Hygiene plays an essential role in female empowerment. In addition to employment, women everywhere are responsible for childbearing. As Women enter puberty, they undergo a long-lasting set of bodily changes, including menstruation, childbirth, and menopause. Therefore, using intimate wash daily is highly crucial for maintaining vaginal health.
To maintain good feminine hygiene, wearing tights is highly discouraged. Wearing tight clothing too often might lead to vaginal infections and discomforts like an unpleasant odor, a dreadful rash, an unbearable itch, and unusual discharge. If wearing tight clothes is what you choose, then keep using our Vagisaf Feminine Wash that ensures to keep vaginal irritations at bay.
Vagisaf Intimate Wash is a carefully tailored product for hygiene purposes that provide targeted antibacterial and other intimate health benefits without affecting the normal vulvovaginal microbiota. Lactic acid, Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin B3, and Aloe Vera make up this natural feminine wash composition. It promotes the vaginal area’s natural pH balance between 3.5 and 4.5. By doing so, Intimate Wash helps to reduce odor, irritation, and itching while cleaning and revitalizing the external vulva vaginal tissues.
Vagisaf Intimate Wash is appropriate to use by girls aged 12 or more that bear a menstrual cycle.
- Vagisaf Intimate Wash is safe and dermatologically confirmed to assist in maintaining an optimal pH balance and prevent potentially painful vaginal infections.
- A blend of nutritional benefits within Vagisaf Intimate Wash helps to flourish healthy vaginal flora, making the vaginal area capable of fighting infections against germs.
- This Female wash also helps with managing abnormal discharge like Leucorrhea.
- Its antibacterial role relieves the symptoms of vaginitis and vulvitis.
- As Vagisaf Female Wash is free of harmful chemicals, thus its natural formula help to get rid of pain, itch, and other irritative signs.
- Feminine wash takes care of vaginal health during menses, menopause, and postpartum care,
- As adjuvant therapy, it is recommended for vaginitis, vulvitis, vulvar pruritus, and vaginal thrush.
- Use as directed. Otherwise, may irritate the vaginal zone.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
1. Lactic Acid
Natural feminine washes like Vagisaf Intimate Wash adds Lactic acid that functions as an antibacterial causing inactivation of pathogenic microorganisms. Additionally, it helps to maintain a healthy acidic pH (below 4.5), which promotes the growth of normal flora in the vulvo-vaginal external region and, in turn, prevents bacterial vaginosis.
2. Provitamin B5 and Vitamin B3
The additional moisturizing vitamins in Vagisaf Intimate Wash help shield vaginal areas from irritation and dryness. Provitamin B5 and Vitamin B3 keep intimate skin hydrated longer and help retain suppleness and smoothness.
3. Aloe Vera
Highly efficient against dangerous bacterial, viral, and fungal genital diseases. Additionally, Aloe Vera Extract in Vagisaf Intimate Hygiene Wash soothes and hydrates intimate skin, reducing irritation in the vicinity of the external vaginal area.
- For Vaginal infections, clean vaginal externals twice a day.
- For Hygiene purposes, use once a day.
- Use the appropriate quantity of Vagisaf intimate wash to create a lather on your moist hand.
- After applying it to the vaginal area’s outer regions, rinse with warm water.