MUST-HAVE BRIDAL SKINCARE SET
Safriderm Skin Brightening Face Wash
- Fades Dark spots
- Brightens Dull, Tired-looking Skin
- Efficiently Removes Makeup
- Evens Out Skin Tone
- Refines Skin Texture
- Boosts Skin Glow And Radiance
Eyeloxyl Intensive Eye Cream
- Diminishes Dark Circles
- Reduces Puffiness
- Firms Under-eye Skin
Safriderm Skin Brightening Cream
- Brighten Skin Without Side Effects.
- Fade Dark Spots And Marks In Intensity.
- Mercury And Steroid Free.
Dermaxil Hydrating Moisturizer
- Hydrates face and body without clogging pores
- Repairs and strengthens the skin barrier
- Suitable for Adults and Children
Solarin-60 Antioxidant Sunblock
- Non-greasy Texture
- Water Resistant and Non-comedogenic
- Broadest Sun Protection
Vagisaf Intimate Hygiene Wash
- Treats and soothes vaginal irritations.
- Moisturizes and repairs intimate skin.
- Refreshes Intimate areas.
MUST-HAVE BRIDAL SKINCARE ROUTINE
- Make a routine of washing your face with Safriderm Skin Brightening Face Wash twice daily.
- Make some lather by massaging gently and rinse thoroughly.
- On cleansed dry skin, gently pat Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum onto the face and neck.
- Next, apply Eyeloxyl Intensive Eye Cream twice daily.
- Take a pea-sized amount of Eyeloxyl onto the ring finger and gently pat the product onto the skin around the eyes.
- Layer your facial and neck skin with Safriderm Skin Brightening Cream once daily at night. Massage gently into the skin until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Make a habit of applying Dermaxil moisturizer to all dry parts of the body 2-3 times daily (or as often as needed)
- Also, incorporate broad-spectrum Solarin 60 Sunblock in the daytime skincare routine.
- Apply Solarin-60 Sunblock gently on the face, neck, and other sun-exposed regions at least 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after high perspiration, swimming, or toweling.