DEFYDERM – Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum 50ml
- Restores Skin Moisture levels
- Plump skin for a beautiful appearance.
- Smoothes Fine Lines or uneven texture
- Heal Dry and Dehydrated skin
- Soothes and calms inflammations and redness after laser.
- Hypoallergenic and Non-Comedogenic.
Defyderm Hyaluronic Acid Serum is formulated with 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid at the highest concentration. This Hyaluronic Acid Serum benefits skin by attracting and retaining healthy moisture on top and deeper skin layers to rejuvenate the complexion and restore a youthful glow. Hyaluronic acid, also known as Hyaluronan or Hyaluronate, is an expert at smoothening away wrinkles and fine lines. It is ideal to use as a Primer before makeup application.
Defyderm Hydrating Serum, formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, absorbs more than 1000 times its weight in water to smooth away the appearance of fine dry lines in seconds. Hyaluronic Acid Serum’s built-in water pumping property boosts in-depth hydration to visibly ‘fill in’ fine lines and wrinkles. The Concentrated moisture barrier restoration of Defyderm HA Serum helps keep moisture in and external irritants out.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Friendly towards sensitive skin.
- Keeps skin hydrated for the whole day.
- Antiaging benefits make it particularly sensitive to mature and aging skin
- Enhances the facial look in ladies who suffer from photoaging and lackluster skin plumpness,
- Oily acne-prone skin experiences a skin-soothing balance.
- Regulate oil production, calm redness, and reduce breakouts.
100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid
Everyone’s skin, eyes, and joints contain a gel-like substance, Hyaluronic Acid or “HA”. But Hyaluronic Acid Serumdeclines with age, causing the loss of skin volume and moisture. Moisture loss from our skin barrier can also be caused by adverse weather conditions, chemical-based skincare products, and certain diseases. Incorporating hydrating serums like Defyderm HA Serum into our daily skincare routine is essential in preventing and locking in moisture within the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum, when used as a skincare function as a humectant that prevents moisture loss. This super hydrating molecule aids in binding water molecules to collagen and holds it within the skin, giving it a dewier and plumper look.
Dry Skin Companion
Defyderm Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an excellent option for people complaining of dry skin or who like their skin to feel more dewy and hydrated during the cooler months.
Apply HA Serum- The Right Way
Water is required for the hyaluronic acid molecule to activate. In contrast, applying Hyaluronic Acid during the dry season and on dry skin causes pulling water from deep within the skin and thus worsens dry skin. Avoid this by applying Hyaluronic Acid Serum on damp skin and following it up with your regular moisturizer or cream.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place (below 30°C) away from direct sunlight.
100 % Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Routinely use Defyderm Hyaluronic acid serum in the morning and evening.
- After cleansing the skin, apply the required amount of Defyderm Hyaluronic acid serum onto the damp skin of the face, neck, decollete, arms, and hands.
- Allow it to absorb and watch skin beautifully plumping.
- For maximum hydration, layer the skin with moisturizer
- Other products are applicable after Defyderm Serum: serum, eye cream, or sun protector.
Q1. What are the main benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
A must-have skincare hydrator adds healthy moisture and retains it to reveal a plumpy dewy skin look. By doing this, Hyaluronic Acid:
- Strengthen the skin barrier, making it more intact and preventing premature skin aging.
- Firms and plumps up skin to lessen the depth of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moisture attracting and retaining ability helps with healing dry skin conditions.
- Its gentle and skin-soothing nature makes it suitable for handling sensitive skin issues.
Q2. Does Hyaluronic Acid Serum cause side effects?
All skin types can benefit from the gentleness and safety of the Defyderm Hyaluronic Acid Serum. However, some may experience minor adverse effects like redness, itching, or skin discomfort.
Further, using Hyaluronic Acid Serum on dry skin worsen skin dryness. Applying Hyaluronic Acid Serum onto damp skin and locking it with Dermaxil Hydrating Body Moisturizer double the skin moisture levels making it softer and plumpy.
Q3. Is Hyaluronic acid Serum applicable around the eyes?
The usage of hyaluronic acid near the eyes is safe. Defyderm Hyaluronic Acid Serum moisturizes and plumps the skin around the eyes. Make sure to dampen the skin first and then apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Afterward, seal it with a moisturizer or layer it with compatible serums.