Lactic acid is an over-the-counter chemical exfoliant that comes from the fermentation of lactose. (a carbohydrate found in milk). Red blood cells and muscle cells produce lactic acid. When oxygen levels are low, carbohydrates break down for downing energy and form them.
Use of lactic acid for skin care:
People know lactic acid as an element for use in skin care products. As it is present in milk, therefore ancient Egyptians used to take baths in milk for healthy and softer skin. Furthermore, Lactic Acid helps to improve the skin’s appearance. Secondly, It enhances cell turnover and destroys dead skin cells on the epidermis. Lactic acid belongs to the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family. Cosmetic products contain water-soluble organic compounds called AHAs.
- Lactic acid helps to remove old, dead cells on the skin by dissolving the bonds that hold them together. This is called exfoliation.
- It also speeds up cell turnover and promotes cell renewal (the process of removing old cells with new ones.
- It also treats hyperpigmentation and aging spots. Other factors of AHA like lactic acid improve skin tone and pore appearance
Some potential benefits on the skin are:
- Improve skin tone.
- Improve skin appearance.
- Reduce dark spots.
- Unblocking and cleansing pores.
Importance of Feminine Hygiene Products:
Feminine hygienic products are personal care products for sensitive parts of females. Therefore these products are used for washing intimate areas daily. Lactic acids are used for skin care products which include feminine hygienic products.
Our Feminine Skin care products contain lactic acid:
- VAGISAF Feminine Hygiene Wash.
- VAGISAF Pro Feminine Hygiene Wash.
- VAGISAF Intimate Lightening Serum.
VAGISAF Feminine Hygiene Wash with lactic acid.
Feminine hygienic wash is an intimate hygiene wash for the external vulvo-virginal area. Secondly, it helps to restore a healthy vulvo-vaginal pH balance, which provides relief from bad odor, itching, and burning. Thirdly, Vagisaf feminine hygiene wash is designed for daily use for the protection of your intimate areas. It is safe and effective and offers a natural pH balance along with skin healing and moisturizing properties.
Feminine Hygiene Wash Ingredients:
- Lactic acid.
- Provitamin B5 & vitamin B3.
- Aloe vera.
The lactic acid in hygiene wash:
Vagisaf feminine hygienic wash is a unique formula for lactic acid, which is antiseptic and helps to restore the natural pH of the vulvo-vaginal. It plays a role in helping to act against disease-causing bacteria, secondly, it reduces the risk of any vaginal infections. Further, it contains lactic acid with aloe vera, pro-vitamin B5, and vitamin B3 making hygienic wash more effective for having a soothing effect and making vagisaf the best natural feminine hygienic wash.
How to apply:
- For vaginal infections, use it twice a day.
- For hygienic purposes use once a day.
- Take the required quantity on your wet palm and make some lather.
- Then Apply to the vulvovaginal area and rinse with water.
VAGISAF Pro Feminine Hygiene Wash
Vagisaf pro feminine hygienic washes are infused with 100% pure Australian tea tree oil. in addition to pH balancing and moisturizing activities that take complete control of external vulvovaginal hygiene. Moreover, this wash contains antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-irritant properties that make your V-zone feel fresh and clean. Vagisaf pro contains a blend of 5 ingredients:
- Tea tree oil.
- Lactic acid.
- Aloe Vera,
- Pro-vitamin B5.
- Vitamin B3.
Lactic acid for Vagisaf Pro:
It works the same as in vagisaf feminine hygiene wash but in a pro wash, it blends with tea tree oil, which enhances its protection activities. Tea tree oil kills harmful fungus while pro-wash will keep your V-zone free from itching, burning, and bad odors all day.
How to use:
- Take pro-wash on your wet palm and make a lather.
- Then Apply to the affected area and rinse thoroughly.
- Use in the morning and evening or as directed by the gynecologist.
VAGISAF Intimate Lightening Serum
To maintain feminine hygiene females, use VAGISAF Intimate Lightening Serum, which plays a role in lighting the private parts formulated for every woman’s intimate skin. Moreover, it is made up of botanic ingredients which makes this product one of the safest and best feminine hygienic products in Pakistan. This lightening serum is made up of:
- Mulberry extract.
- Licorice extract.
- Alpha arbutin.
- Kojic acid.
- Vitamin B3, B5 & C.
- Lactic acid.
- Fruit acid.
Lactic Acid in Lightening Serum:
In intimate lightening and serum, it plays the role of AHA exfoliates. Therefore, it resolves hypertension issues like dark spots and age spots and reveals a new layer of even-toned skin. it plays a role as a lighting agent which helps in reducing dark spots and dark skin tone. Second, Lactic Acid removes dead cells from the epidermis with new ones for a brighter skin tone resulting in skin lighting.
Make sure how to use:
- Gently wash your private parts with a vagisaf hygiene wash.
- Then dry the V-zone area with a cloth.
- Then use a dropper to drop some amount of lightning serum onto the concerned area.
- Do not wash.
- It belongs to AHAs, so many people can use it without any problem. But some people should not use it without their healthcare provider.
- If you have very sensitive skin then, lactic acid can annoy you. Therefore, it is better to start using products with less percentage (5%) of lactic acid and wait for the results.
- If the results are good then you can stick to the strength you have been using.